- In the right for Muslim & Christian Palestinians and Jews to live peacefully side-by-side;
- Muslim & Christian Palestinians and Jews should be able to live with equal rights as citizens, in their respective two-states;
- In a peace plan that will only happen with an independent Palestinian state with East Jerusalem serving as its capital;
- Israel has the full right to live in a safe and secure Israel;
- Palestinians have the full right to live in a safe and secure independent state of their own.
WE DEMAND ISRAEL:
- Comply with international law and go back to its UN mediated pre-1967 border;
- Abolish all parallel apartheid laws, one for Arab Israelis and the other for Israeli Jews;
- Stop all illegal settlement building across Israel;
- Dismantle all illegal settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Golan Heights, as per international law.
WE DEMAND THE PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY:
- Join the International Criminal Court (ICC) in spite of the risk of Israeli-US retaliation.
- End the internal bickering and find a way to work with Hamas through another round of internationally-monitored, free and fair presidential and legislative elections. For as long as Fatah and Hamas are divided, the Palestinian cause will be sidelined.
ISRAEL SHOULD OFFER:
- Unconditional Right of Return to all Palestinian refugees living across the world;
- Unconditional Right to Self-Determination to all Palestinians refugees and Arab Israelis living everywhere.
WE CONDEMN ISRAEL FOR THE:
- Illegal detention of children;
- Harassment of Palestinians at checkpoints ;
- Extra-judicial killings by the Israel Defence Force (IDF);
- Israeli siege and blockade of Gaza;
- Periodic bombings of Gaza by Israeli fighter jets;
- Israel’s continuous violation of Article 51 of the First Additional Protocol, Geneva Conventions (the targeting of civilians and/or negligent behaviour that amounts to the direct targeting of civilians)
- Undeterred human rights violation of Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Muslims living in the Occupied Territories;
- Weapon sales to Israel by US, UK, Russia and other EU countries.;
- Abhorring use of controversial chemical munitions such as depleted uranium (long-term legacy of cancers and birth defects among civilians), white phosphorus (a highly incendiary substance that can burn away flesh to the bone), dime explosives (cancer causing radioactive material that burns and destroys everything when detonated within a four-metre radius) by Israel;
- Killings of unarmed protesters at the Great Return March since March 2018.
WE EQUALLY CONDEMN VIOLENCE:
- Targeting innocent Jewish civilians by Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Al-Qassam Brigades and other groups;
- By individuals and groups outside the control of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and other groups;
- By individuals who allegedly engage in stabbings and vehicular attacks (which some Palestinians) see as a legitimate form of resistance;
- Palestinian fighters using vacant schools as weapons stores and possibly also as firing positions.
Note: The International Humanitarian Law (IHL) states wars of national liberation is a protected and essential right of occupied people everywhere. It recognizes the right to self-determination, freedom and independence. It also affirms the right of the occupied people to seek and receive support in their struggles. Therefore, as an occupied indigenous persons, Palestinians have the right to resist its occupier in every way possible including armed struggle. Source: Protocol additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflict (Protocol 1), 6 June 1977.
WE ALSO UNRESERVEDLY CONDEMN HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS COMMITTED BY, AND APPLAUD ALL FELLOW ACTIVISTS HIGHLIGHTING VIOLATIONS BY:
- Bashar- Al-Assad, Free Syrian Army, Al-Nusra Front, Syrian Democratic Forces, ISIS and other proxy groups in Syria;
- The Saudi-led coalition and other proxy groups in Yemen;
- Gadaffi-loyalists and other proxy groups in Libya;
- Al-Shabab and other proxy groups in Somalia;
- The Indian army in Kashmir and other terror-based groups in Pakistan;
- The Chinese government in Xinjiang, China;
- The US, UK and the infamous “Coalition-of-the-Willing” that invaded Afghanistan and Iraq (that had nothing to do with 9/11) and precipitated chaos, death, war crimes and human rights abuses.
and everywhere else in the world where the rights of women, children, minorities and LBGTQIAP are abused, thanks in large part due to the suppressive weapons as well as intelligence gathering tools offered by Western governments.
Note: In the case of Myanmar and Kashmir, weapons supplied by the Israeli government to the Myanmar Army against Rohingyas and the Indian Army against Kashmiris.